by: Brandon Powell
This past Sunday evening we started streaming an online Bible study at 6:00PM. Each week while we are not meeting for Sunday evening services at the church, we will try to provide an online Bible study for you to view in your home. We encourage you to invite your friends and neighbors to your home to begin building a gospel presence in your neighborhood. We will also seek to provide follow-up questions for those Bible studies.
You can find this week's Bible study here: https://youtu.be/4nb2RmGB3YI
These are the follow up questions for this week's sermon on the church:
1. Which area of devotion do you struggle with most: Bible study, fellowship, the Lord's Supper, or prayer? Why?
2. What is the most awe inspiring thing you've seen the Lord do in your life or church?
3. Have you ever sacrificed or given financially for the benefit of another believer? Has anyone done this for you? How does this make you feel?
4. Do you regularly gather with other believers for worship in church? Why or why not?
5. Would you be willing to regularly gather in homes as the early church did for worship and Bible study?
6. Why do you think the Lord is or isn't adding daily to the number being saved in our church?
1 Comments on this post:
Great questions to think/talk about.